Writing Prompts #6
Writer's block sucks. If you're looking for something new, you've come to the right place. Welcome, and I hope you'll find at least one or two of interest! There's only five this time around, but you can't pass them off as easy. On to the list!
Also, I know it's not Friday. The internet can get really annoying where I'm from and it's incredibly frustrating to deal with. A Sunday post is okay, yeah? Haha.
- Pretend you're writing a book on Etymology. Pick an adjective and write about how it came about, the way you think it did.
- If you were an alcoholic beverage, what would you be and why do you think so?
- Conspiracies are everywhere. Write about one that you've been interested about and say why you do or don't believe it.
- If you could do a Youtube Takeover for one day, which channel would you replace?
- Pretend you're going up the mountains for 3 days, alone. What would be your "to-do" list while you're there.
Hope you liked this post's prompts! These are posted every Friday, every week. If you've got suggestions, or any comments in general, leave a comment below! Ciao, and enjoy the weekend!