Writing Prompts #7
I hate writer's block. If you're on the lookout for something new, you've come to the right place. Welcome, and I hope you'll find at least one or two of interest! I'm keeping them to five again this week, but if you've got any suggestions for future ones, please leave them in the comments. Alright, let's begin!
- If you were a mobile app, what would you be?
- If you were an emotion, which do you think you'd be and why do you think so?
- What do you think about The Mandela Effect? Do you believe it exists? Why or why not?
- Dig deep: What is one thing you'd like to redo and how do you think it'll affect your current life (and probable future)?
- What do you think about technology these days? What do you think our future will look like at our given state?
Hope you liked this week's prompts! These are posted every Friday, every week (if I don't forget - which doesn't happen often). If you've got suggestions, or any comments in general, leave them below.