Writing Prompts #10
Hey, you! It's that time of the week again! Fresh new prompts to help with writer's block. I'm currently considering creating prompts that aren't limited to writing only (eg. drawing or photography) but let me know what you guys think and maybe we'll give it a try in the next ones. On to the prompts!
- If your favorite drink (any type) was a person, what would he/she be like?
- If you could control free will, what would be the first thing you'd use it on and why?
- Write a letter to your 50-year-old self. Make it as long or short as you want.
- Insert yourself into one of your favorite books. What character would you be and what's your role in relation to the hero/heroine?
- Let's say you're the President of your country. What would be the first thing you'd want to do (or have people stop doing)?
Hope you liked this week's prompts! These are posted every Friday, every week (if I don't forget or get drowned in the sea that is my job). If you've got suggestions or any comments in general, leave them below. See you next Friday!