Writing Prompts #13
Hi loves! A fresh set of prompts for you. Also, what do you think of the twice-a-month schedule for prompts? Do they occur more often or less frequent than you'd like? Let me know in the comments, okay? :) More articles on the other categories will be up soon. Enjoy these for now!
- If colors had corresponding sounds, what would they sound like?
- Write to your future spouse. What are 5 things you’d want your spouse to understand/know about yourself?
- If you were a scent, how would you smell like, and why? What about other people in your family, circle of friends?
- If you were an author, what would your first book be about?
- “Rain” or “Shine”: Which end of the spectrum are you?
Those are the prompts for this week! Enjoy writing. Have a great long weekend!