Writing Prompts #14
Hey all! Oh my goodness. How many times can I apologize for being inconsistent with these prompts?! I feel really bad now, though I probably should've scheduled my posts in advance. Man, work can get in the way of blogging sometimes, haha.
Anyway, I've got a fresh set of prompts for you today! Also, I'll be including some beauty-related and photography-related prompts in the coming weeks. For now, let's keep it general. :)
- Imagine our world in the year 3000. What would it look like? (The more detailed, the better!)
- Write about your alter ego. Do you think he/she would be better at living your current life?
- How do you feel about tattoos? Would you get one (if you don’t have any yet)?
- If Facebook/Twitter were a person, what would its personality be?
- Do you believe in conspiracies? If so, which one tickles your fancy the most? If not, why?
Again, thanks for stopping by! I won't make any promises this time around, but probably just surprise you with an on-time post next Friday, haha. 'Til then!