Writing Prompts #2
Got writer's block? Or maybe you're just looking for something new? You've come to the right place. Welcome, and I hope you'll find at least one or two of interest!
- If two movies were to cross paths, which pair would you pick? (Live-action only)
- What language would you want to study and be fluent in? What would you use it for?
- Pretend you're an expert in the culinary arts and you're expected to write a recipe on 'love'. What ingredients would it have?
- If you could choose to live in any period in time, what era would you pick?
- You've just been given a million dollars to spend for a week. Write in detail how you'd go about doing that.
- If your phone could talk, what do you think it would say about your usage of it?
- Would you rather be able to see but be crippled or can walk but have no sight?
- Pretend you're the opposite gender for one day. What would you do?
- Think of 5 adjectives and a name (boy or girl). Write them immediately as they come by. Then, write a story around these words.
- Create a secret code or alphabet only you can decipher. Write a short paragraph using them.
More to come in future posts so stay updated!
(P.S. Prompts will be posted every Friday of each week!)