Writing Prompts #4
Got writer's block? Or maybe you're just looking for something new? You've come to the right place. Welcome, and I hope you'll find at least one or two of interest!
- Take your favorite color, then your favorite fruit, then your favorite taste (sweet, sour, etc.). Mix these 3 things to create your own fruit and make up its own health benefits. (Ex. Pink Banana that's sweet)
- You wake up one morning to find yourself living another person's life. Whose life is it and what would you do about it?
- Coffee, Tea, or both? Explain why.
- Pretend your body parts are alive and talk to one another. Choose 3 body parts/organs and create a conversation they'd have.
- If you could change your name, what would you want it to be and why?
- Turn ordinary animals into ferocious, blood-hungry monsters (ex. tiger-sized roaches). Give them intelligence and let them loose.
- Describe your perfect island. What would it have? What animals would it be home to?
- Create your perfect alcoholic beverage. What would it contain and what would you call it?
- If you could only live in one place for the rest of your life, where would that be?
- You only have one hour left to live. Detail how you would divide your remaining time on earth.
More to come in future posts so stay updated!
(P.S. Prompts will be posted every Friday of each week!)