Writing Prompts #8
Hey, friends! It's that time of the week again! Fresh new prompts to help with writer's block. I'm keeping them to five again this week, but if you've got any suggestions for future ones, please leave them in the comments. Let's get started!
- Pretend you're a best-selling author. What is your book about and why did you decide to write about that topic?
- What is one skill you'd like to have and what will you be willing to sacrifice for it?
- Say you're given $1 Million of funding for your very own startup. What kind of company or business would you put up?
- You're a budding Fashion Designer. What is your brand called, its vision, and overall style?
- What are your ultimate pet peeves? Describe them in detail and recall times you've had to exercise patience just to get over them.
Hope you liked this week's prompts! These are posted every Friday, every week (if I don't forget - which doesn't happen often). If you've got suggestions, or any comments in general, leave them below.