Writing Prompts #9
Hey, you! It's that time of the week again! Fresh new prompts to help with writer's block. I've been gone for the whole of June with this series, but it feels great to get back! Work can be such a drag sometimes, haha. Okay, let's get started!
- You’re given the chance to rewrite your life. How would you change it (if you will)?
- Recall a time in your life when you thought there was no way you’d overcome the situation, and write about how you did. What was your motivation?
- If you were a music genre, what would you be and why do you think so?
- List 5 things you want to do before you die (make it as exciting/unconventional as you can).
- How do you plan to change the world?
Hope you liked this week's prompts! These are posted every Friday, every week (if I don't forget or get drowned in the sea that is my job). If you've got suggestions or any comments in general, leave them below. See you next Friday!