Hi loves! Extremely sorry for the inactivity (especially with these prompts which I know some of you actually look forward to every week), but I was struck with the flu twice (ugh) and had to take a break from everything for a while. I have a really nice September planned out though, so we're truly back!
As promised, here are prompts for the first of September! Hopefully, these prompts will inspire you to keep writing. Have fun!
- Which social media platform do you feel is most closely related to your communication style? (Eg. Twitter, because my words are short, but every word matters.)
- Would you rather be a planner, or a journal?
- If you weren’t doing what you are doing today, what path would you most probably be on?
- Imagine/Create an alternate universe. What would be different? What things in this world would exist in that other universe too?
- What are you more afraid of, what you can see, or what you can’t?
And there you go! I've been meaning to ask: are 5 prompts enough for you every week, or would you like a little more? I'm looking for suggestions, people! Let me have 'em! :)
Have a great long weekend!